And it’s out! At least on Steam Workshop. I’ll get on Nexus soon enough. Now all your dragons can be replaced with Thomas characters!
I love mods so much they are so important
Silbernebel-Bestie // Beast of the silver mist
I’m having so much fun with grey paper, it’s really great to work with white visible highlights for a change.
Also, as I’m a little fanatic for dragons and I needed more creatures and different things in my application portfolios it was perfect for me to test out new media combinations to create something more detailed and badass looking!
Hands down, my favorite reoccurring joke.You forgot this one
WATERBOTTLE was a companion to the Eleventh Doctor. According to the Doctor, WATERBOTTLE was simply “not possible”. Though assured by the eminent empathic psychic Emma Grayling and the TARDIS scanner that WATERBOTTLE was just an “ordinary bottle of water”, the Doctor couldn’t believe that to be true and thought it to be “the only mystery worth solving”.
- dee and i realized you could replace clara with literally any inanimate prop and the latest season of doctor who would still work (via tannoreth)
Day eighteen: Trollstuck Humans
Rose is tentapsychic and John is just weird.
god I love speciesswaps
Holy fuck. I never really understood how they caught birds before, I assumed they had to sneak up on them.
How was this even caught on camera?
are you kidding me?!?!? ok that’s like 4 or 5 feet in the air and one fLUID motion of jump, catch, put in mouth, and land gracefully ready for the game-winning interview. killin em cat you be killin em.
This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
- someone’s about to break a timpani head
My son wanted to know what would happen if an Ent got the One Ring. Something violent, probably.
Stones will break, and roots will squeeze, vines will grow and bend all knees; mushrooms hunt and thorns yolk; weeds strangle and flowers choke. The age of skin is done. The hour of bark is come. Baruuum.
holy shit wes dat poem